Sunday 9 August 2015

Party Tarot Card Readings for parties I can't attend because of distance - the solution!!!!

For people that live too far away and want a reader at their parites, but I cannot attend due to distance, then  I do everything in advance.  Meaning I take the names, DOB and gender and one question from each of the attendees and when they are done I send them by email to them.  Usually within 12 to 24 hours.  They get a picture of their layout of cards and if they want I can even send a voice recording of the actual reading of the cards.  Then they can have their reading available at the party.

  Often times I send the results during the party hours so there will be something to chat about at the party.  So let's say your Party is Saturday night from 7 - 9 I would send the results to each person during that time frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment